Re: Response to Sanderson's Review

Mon, 24 Feb 1997 13:51:39 -0500 (EST)
A. Gunder Frank (agfrank@chass.utoronto.ca)

It seems NOT difficult to judge if Nikolai's is more on Steve's or Jims's
side. and from our previous discussions, it is also easy to see that
Nikolai would be on Steve's side.
Alas IMHO NONE of the factors Nickoali mentions have any signifiocant
bearing on the matter whatsoever, since none are exceptional to Europe
and even if they were, which they are NOT, they are NOT very pertinent,
Nikolai's, Marx's, Webers, Jones',Hall's and all other Eurocentrists to
the contrary notwithstanding. Whatever our differences on other matters,
i am sure that Jim will back me up on THIS one. And Dear Nikolai, like
Steve, you just dont want to look at the facts on this one! Why not?

love and kisses
gunder