Re: ridding myself of this foss headache

Mon, 17 Feb 1997 14:21:52 +1100
Bruce R. McFarling (ecbm@cc.newcastle.edu.au)

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Judi Kessler wrote:

> Chris (and this goes out over the WSN),
> What is all this!? If this is some sort of net-fun, I'm not laughing -
> I want off this service pronto if this is going to continue.
> Is there anything you can do...?

A quick reading of the post indicates that if some list members
would talk about World System Theory (as opposed to talking about why
someone else doesn't talk about what the poster wishes they would talk
about), then the condition will clear up.
This a good general rule, to get out of flame war situations as
well as pointless naval gazing questions about what WSN is supposed to be
about. WSN is, after all, not a subscriber / publisher enterprise but a
cooperative venture.

Virtually,

Bruce R. McFarling, Newcastle, NSW
ecbm@cc.newcastle.edu.au