Re: tedious sermon instead of unappreciated serious jokes

Thu, 23 Jan 1997 13:08:42 +1100
Bruce R. McFarling (ecbm@cc.newcastle.edu.au)

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 U17043@UICVM.UIC.EDU wrote:

> What matters, and matters very seriously, is the aggregate of the
> Thingies. The Gross National Datamass, or is that Gross Domestic
> Datamass, I forget, ...

Gross National Datamass would be all the datamass attributed to
nationals of a particular country, Gross Domestic Datamass all the
datamass produced within a particular country. So if this text were paid
for (which, as far as I can make out, it's not, and therefore not text),
it would be GND of the United Snakes of Armenia, and GDD of OZ.

Virtually,

Bruce R. McFarling, Newcastle, NSW
ecbm@cc.newcastle.edu.au