Re: PEWS (news) blues

Mon, 21 Oct 1996 20:27:38 -0400 (EDT)
A. Gunder Frank (agfrank@chass.utoronto.ca)

Northeastern University in Boston Mass now has a PhD program in world
history. It was the initiative of Pat Manning and his colleagues in the
History Dept. Pat is also the "owner" of the World History net H-World,
with which some stuff is corss-posted with WSN.

The History Dept at Ohio State also has a concentration on/in? world
[system] history.

cheers
gunder frank