NOW would be a good time/ASA E+T Membership

Fri, 6 Sep 1996 17:55:13 -0500
J. Timmons Roberts (timmons@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu)

PEWS, WSN and Sociology people:

I am forwarding below a message about membership in the Environment
and Technology section of the American Sociological Association. I hope
PEWS, WSN and Sociology Department(s) people with be interested because E+T
is an excellent section of ASA and well worth it. STUDENTS especially note
the free membership offer below.
Timmons Roberts
Asst. Prof. Tulane Sociology