Re:Re: A critique of the "founding fathers" / ADDENDA to: wall

Thu, 6 Jun 1996 20:08:02 -0400 (EDT)
A. Gunder Frank (agfrank@chass.utoronto.ca)

I have changed my mind, but not on this, since on THIS i made no
pronouncments.
it said nothning on the pop you cite about whether Arabia was a center or
a periph or whatr explitaiton there was or not, shichi insist again is an
empirical question, and i am gald to see that Chris C-D backs me up on that!
agf