Centers & peripheries in E. & SE Asia

Thu, 11 Jan 1996 10:51:23 -0600, MDT
J B Owens (OWENJACK@FS.isu.edu)

FYI. Jack Owens, Idaho State Univ. <owenjack@isu.edu>

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 21:43:19 -0500
From: Haines Brown <BROWNH@CCSUA.CTSTATEU.EDU>

*********************************
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 08:56:35 -0800
From: Frank Conlon <conlon@u.washington.edu>
Subject: H-ASIA: CFP Centers and peripheries in East and SE Asia

H-ASIA
January 10, 1996

Call for papers: Center and peripheries in East and South East Asia
From: Magnus Fiskesjo <fisk@midway.uchicago.edu>

Renewed call for papers:

"CENTERS AND PERIPHERIES IN EAST AND SOUTHEAST ASIA"

Papers are welcome for the panel on "Centers and Peripheries in
East and Southeast Asia", Session I of the First World Conference
of the East Asian Archaeology Network, convened at the Hilton
Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, 9-11 April 1996 (in conjunction with
the AAS, Association for Asian Studies, annual conference 1996).

This panel, which will be held Tuesday 9 April, 10:00-1:00, has
been announced previously. We are repeating this call as we now
--due to unfortunate cancellations of papers accepted earlier--
are able to welcome new papers! Thus anyone who wishes to
participate with a paper in the session, "Centers and Peripheries
in East and Southeast Asia" is most welcome to contact the
panel organizers - as soon as possible! To join with a paper
or to obtain further information, please contact either of us:

Magnus Fiskesjo Francis N. Allard
University of Chicago University of Pittsburgh
fisk@midway.uchicago.edu allard+@pitt.edu

Note: Registering for the EAAN First World Conference before
February 15 guarantees a seat at the EAAN member meals.
Registration forms can be obtained through Professor Sarah M.
Nelson at the University of Denver (email: snelson@du.edu).
Questions about the conference and EAAN may also be directed to
Pak Yangjin, Harvard University (email: ypak@fas.harvard.edu),
or to Professor Gina L. Barnes of the University of Durham
(email: gina.barnes@durham.ac.uk).