How wsn works
by Threehegemons

<<I joined this group a few weeks ago, & just recently started seeing
messages.  If someone could send me some info explaining the operations
I'd appreciate that.>>

Glad you asked, Pat.  The New Year is a good time to review things.  To send a
message to this list, as you've already discovered, you just send a message to
the wsn@csf.colorado.edu.

This is a discussion list for scholars and activists concerned with world
systems analysis.  Please do not post messages to this list along with multiple
other lists.  If you wish to forward articles, at least briefly indicate how
you feel the contents are relevant to world systems analysis.  The list is
moderated.

Steven Sherman