Re: "Postmodern critique"
by francesco ranci
19 November 2003 13:30 UTC

My humble contribution to the work to be done (I agree
about that)is that:
(1) a power structure always meets with some kind of
internal resistance to it, which is obviously operated
by the people who do not have the power or have less
power (whatever PmC is, such a remark is well known)
(2) maybe the left does not need any kind of
"universalism", whereas it has to improve on the
ability to deal with (reciprocal) differences (X is "=
not Y" from Y's point of view; Y is "= not X" from X's
point of view).

Francesco