Re: the folks who brought you the Reichstag fire...
by Michael Pugliese
25 July 2003 23:39 UTC

http://www.tarpley.net/bush21.htm
Chapter 21 of the Tarpley/Chaitkin book on the
Bushies.
Source, fn. 9, the crazy book by John deCamp on
satanism and paedophile rings with such figures as
Dick Cheney and Bush 41 which alleges based on far
right ex-FBI agent Ted Gunderson and the David Ickian
nonsense of Cathy O'Brien that Cheney and Bush 41
(like QEII, too) are really Reptoids from outer space
that can shapeshift from human to reptile and back,
and run a MKULTRA project where UFO contactees are
brainwashed to become sex slaves to ruling class
politicos.
   Really, if you look into any of this junk and
believe it, you are credulous.
Michael Pugliese

http://sms.yahoo.de