Re: International Migration
by Gernot Koehler
17 July 2003 12:25 UTC

Not sure whether this has any projections:

Richmond, Anthony H. (1994), Global Apartheid: Refugees, Racism, and the
      New World Order. Toronto, Canada: Oxford University Press.

I believe Richmond is/was at York University (Canada) and Atkinson College
at York University (Canada) may have more on the subject

Other WS authors with an interest in migration that come to mind are Arno
Tausch and Eric Mielant.  They may know something about projections.

Did you try in the UN system? E.g. materials from the UN refugee
organisation, UNDP or others?

Gert

      International Migration
      by H.R. Akram

Does anyone know where I could find any articles from a world-systemic
perspective on the likley patterns of international migration over the next
few decades. In After Liberalism Wallerstein makes migration central to
North/South political developments in the near future and I was wondering if
anyone had done any kind of extended empirical analysis.
many thanks, Hassan