Re: No revolution will be needed to...
by KenRichard2002
10 July 2003 04:12 UTC

The dominant classes are skilled at manipulating a populus which is only to happy to oblige.    The fear and anger which resulted from the dot.com crash,  revelations of corporate corruption, accounting corruption and stock analyst's sham analysis in favor of corporate interests were redirected at Saddam Hussein,  the evil outsider who threatened Mom and apple pie with nukes, bioterrorism and chemical destruction.  And they did it with the same skill with which they sucked poor suckers into the stock market with,  "Buy! Buy! Buy!  Stocks are cheap!"  and, "Accumulate,  in doing so you reduce the overall costs of your stock price by averaging!"  and, "Accumulate and increase your share in the market!" and, "Hold!  Your loses are only on paper unless you sell!".    So they are very skilled at what they do.  And the general public realizes they are being taken for a ride but it's a ride they are willing to go on.  It's a faith based economy.  And now the market is going back up.  But you won't hear any analysts explain that the reason there is renewed interests in the market economy by the capitalists class is due to the fact that we now have a captive market of 26 million who have been doing without during 12 long years of sanctions.  That's a lot of pent up demand.  And when we control the purse strings on their economy,  then we control how much they will borrow, from whom they borrow and at what rate of adjustable interests they borrow.  We control what products are going to be made available to these 26 million people,  whose productive capacity has been greatly diminshed.  Subjugated economy, subjugated population,  control over petroleum exports.  And very little domestic reform over corporations.  Expansion of US money supply into the only Middle Eastern country in which the Euro took hold.  The only way there is going to be any revolution is if and when the capitalist classe has a violent falling out among themselves.  Otherwise,  every crisis will be met with a violent expansion of US economic interests,  capturing markets and raw materials.  The US is banking on Africa failing in the war on AIDS in order to violently expand the US economy into that region.

KR