Goffman and Existentialism
by Seyed Javad
09 July 2003 10:47 UTC

Greetings,

I am looking currently at Goffman and Existentialism and was wondering if anybody could help me to locate this qoute:

There will be a back region with its tools for shaping the body, and a front region with its fixed props. … The self is a product of all of these arrangements, and in all of its parts bears the marks of this genesis."

I cannot locate this. Is there anybody who could kindly assist me in this regard?

Kind

Get the gossip faster - it's FREE with MSN Messenger!