Request for Help
by Rohit Talwar
06 June 2003 17:47 UTC

Hi

I've recently agreed to join the team driving forward a new web portal
and wanted to get feedback on it from people on this list who are
typical of one segment of customers we'll be targeting.

The site is a web portal for strategists, futurists, facilitators,
innovators and people interested in future trends, forecasts, scenarios,
visions and the tools and techniques used by futurists. We've pulled
together over 3,000 Weblinks and provided a number of search paths to
get to the underlying information. We've also managed to get a number of
eminent futurists to join the design council to help ensure it's
sufficiently 'futurist'!

As I said, I'm a recent joiner to the team and I'm keen to get user
input on it before we go from soft launch into full launch mode.

So, I'd really really welcome your feedback on the site. There's a free
14 day trial for anyone visiting the site but I've set it up so anyone
from the list can give it a good tire kicking free for the next 30 days.
We're particularly keen to get feedback on the user experience. We'd
also welcome details on any other futures oriented websites or resources
you think we should include on the site. (PS as a an additional thank
you, if you do decide to register after the 30 days I've set it up so
you can get a 15 month subscription for the price of 12)

The site is at www.shapingtomorrow.com  - click on the free trial button
and then enter future1 against the affiliate code to get your free 30
day trial.

Have a great weekend and I look forward to getting your comments.

Regards

Rohit Talwar
Fast Future Ventures Ltd
rohit@fastfuture.com
m +44 (0)7973 405 145
t   +44 (0)20 7435 3570
f   +44 (0)20 7794 3568
www.fastfuture.com
www.venturesphere.com

To subscribe to FutureQuest - Fast Future's newsletter on futures and
innovation - send an email to futurequest-on@lists.w2networking.net