Re: WSN--what's up?
by Jay Fenello
09 May 2003 20:35 UTC

At 5/4/2003  09:20 PM, Threehegemons@aol.com wrote:
Every so often wsn skids off the tracks.  It's my impression that this is happening now.  I suspect many people subscribe to discuss world events/theories influenced by such thinkers as Wallerstein, Gunder-Frank, etc, rather than David Duke.  Should I be moderating more aggressively?  As it is, I'm pretty close to unsubscribing.

This inquiry on the WSN list started an interesting
debate about appropriate postings, and moderating
processes.  As the list moderator for the AWPD list,
I concur that it is not always easy to decide what's
appropriate.  Here's my take on various replies to
this thread: