Re: Zionism, supremacist doctrines and PNAC
by KenRichard2002
05 May 2003 02:08 UTC

Interesting comments.   By the way,  I was in Tel Aviv several months ago and during that visit I was surprised by the many vocal and virulent racist Jews that I encountered.  One Romania Jewess stated defensively that I should understand that Arabs were like blacks in America,  dumb and lazy.   She worked the hotel front desk.  She did not bother to tell me anything about the treatment Jews had recieved in Romania prior to their mass immigration.  Her remarks followed my observation that the Palestinians had constructed mile after mile of apartment complexes in the Gaza Strip.  Another Canadian Jew,  whose parents immigrated from South Africa to Canada following the first open democratic elections in that nation,  stated that she loved South Africa's blacks,  because without them, she continued,  the whites would have made scapegoats of the Jewish population.  Casual conversations with other Jews revealed their sense that Africans were better off forgetting their native languages and concentrating solely on acquiring proper English skills and restricting their children to speaking only the English language.  These same individuals would go on to tell you on some later occasion how they were made to study Aramaic in their youth in order to read and understand the torah.  One Jewish girl was so angry her eyes began swelling with tears and she felt the need to leave the room upon learning  that I had dated a doctor in the United States.  On another occasion, a Jewish man sat with Jewish friends at a table outside my room and began making offensive jokes and comments about blacks.  When I confronted him on that matter he smiled and stated that a black man told him the jokes so it was ok for him to tell them as well.  So I began to make up offensive Jewish jokes on the spot.  He got angry and told me my jokes were offensive.  When I told him a Jew told me the jokes he got angrier still and told me that he found the jokes personally offensive.  When I stated the jokes were meant to be offensive he said he would not fight me because he did not believe in fighting.  From there on I mocked and ridiculed him.  I think it is appalling that many Jews find an interest in racism and in contributing to a culture of racism under the theory that they as Jews are made more secure as individuals and as a people through the scapegoating and denigration of other minority groups.  But then, perhaps, that type of foul behavior has been passed down as the wisdom of the ages.  And of course it isn't just the Jews that engage in this form of hypocritical behavior.  There are those individuals among all minority groups in the United States who do the same thing and who use racism consciously as a form of blocking the competition in social and economic competitions.

KR