Fwd: Re: Schools Not Teaching Pro-Israel Views To Lose Funding Congress To Pass 'Ideological Diversity' Legislation
by Michael Pugliese

------- Forwarded message -------
From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood@panix.com>
To: lbo-talk@lbo-talk.org
Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] anti-Semitism on campus
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:24:55 -0400

Doug Henwood wrote:

[Isn't Rense.com a nutso conspiracist site? Does anyone know anything about this?]

Rense.com
Schools Not Teaching Pro-Israel Views To Lose Funding Congress To Pass 'Ideological Diversity' Legislation
By Michael Collins Piper
American Free Press
americanfreepress.net
4-21-3
Egads. I should have looked before hitting <send>. AFP is the successor to The Spotlight, a paper that, um, had an uncomfortably warm feeling for the Third Reich. And they've got a link on their front page to the Barnes Review, revisionist historians, which advertises the following videos on their front page:

Firestorm Over Dresden

This video is an account of the firebombing of Dresden from eyewitnesses who somehow escaped the most dastardly and cowardly attack on a civilian population ever perpetrated. Historian David Irving combines these interviews with archival prewar film footage and information from Winston Churchill's private diaries to help explain the event of terror. #90
VHS, 77 minutes, $29.95. (click here)

EPIC: The Story of the Waffen SS

Narrated by the legendary hero of the Waffen SS, General Leon Degrelle, the video gives a complete historical background leading up to WWII. This is the story of the incredible and almost unknown (in the U.S.) fighting force. A documentary that will enlighten and astound you. English voiceover.
#117.
VHS color, 90 minutes, $22.95. (click here)

The Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl

The title of this newly offered video is quite misleading. Leni, 90 years old when she collaborated with the film makers, had a wonderful life until 1945. Because she had made wonderful, stirring documentaries in Germany at the request of Hitler, she became a pariah later. German language, English
subtitles and narrator. #237.
VHS, 2 tapes, 180 minutes, $39.95. (click here)
So what is that Santorum bill really about?

Doug