Re: Transformation from War to Peace
by Paul Gomberg

Elson's response to Warren ignores the content of the change we seek. If the
content is as Warren describes, then changing the name is dishonest. And, in the
long run, dishonesty won't fly. So either the society we seek is communism or
it is not. If Elson thinks not, then he should explain what he thinks wrong with
Warren's vision. For myself, I applaud Warren's effort to move beyond social
democracy to a more radical and liberating vision.

Paul