Kondratieff
by wwagar

        I have a question.  Ken says that the world-economy has been
depressed for the past 3 decades.  The general understanding among
world-systems people is that the world-economy entered a B-wave in the
Kondratieff cycle as early as 1968, and no later than the early 1970s.
Are we still riding that B-wave, 35 years down the road?  Isn't this a
longish time, and can anybody reasonably forecast the arrival of an A-wave
any time soon?  Or is Kondratieff no longer working?

        Warren