Re: Support Our Troops
by GlobalCirclenet

Good point I think, but the essential idea is to refute the propaganda that
our free speech is harming "our troops" and giving aid and comfort to the
enemy.  What is harming "our troops" is attacking a country that has never
attacked or threatened the US. WE are the patriots.

--paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net
peace and liberty, sustainability and justice

get daily Global NetNews Summary - email to:
globalnetnews-summary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
OR globalnetnews-summary-subscribe@lists.riseup.net