Re: NYTimes.
by n0705590

Hmmm...calling and individual who has won four elections in two years, who has
respected the decision of an independent court of justice related to the
innocence of soldiers who de facto organised a coup against him...well, to
call this guy a dictator and threat for democracy...if that is the most
'comprehensive international coverage' a yank can get, I'm certainly happy to
stick with good old British Guardian.

>===== Original Message From "Dr. Thomas Juli" <tjuli2001@yahoo.de> =====
>Very simple.  Because the NYT is still one of the
>best, if not the best newspaper in the States with the
>most comprehensive international coverage.
>
>Thomas Juli, Ph.D.
>Heidelberg, Germany
>

> --- n0705590 <Damian.Popolo@newcastle.ac.uk> schrieb:
>> WHY DO WE EVEN SPEND TIME READING THE NY TIMES?
>>
>> Damian Popolo
>> PhD candidate
>> Newcastle University
>> Department of Politics