Re: Japan to Lead the World?
by 50168529

Dear MS, and WSN

Would a leopard ever change its spot?  No.
Would people learn from their mistakes?  Not if they do not admit they have
made one.
Would history be repeated? Sure, if history text books are altered.
Would the Sun set on the Empire of the Sun? For the sake of humankind, I sure
hope so.

Be brave, get it out of the system.  "It" being denial, conceit and
priggishness.  "System" being the cocoon - "the Emperor System that some like
to abolish (so as) to restore the military system" system, not the
world-system. (Ref: Conclusion No.2 of the article "A Vision for World and
Japan in 2020").  Didn't the Great Nippon Military control the Emperor before
and during WWII?  Is that still official Japanese history?

That "others have also done it" is not a good reason Nippon could or should
also do it.  Certainly not a good reason to ever do it again. Perhaps the
single most notable exception between Washington and others who chopped off
cherry trees is that Washington ADMITTED that he chopped off the cherry tree.
He then went on to lead the building of Core as we know it to-day.

Tso.

>===== Original Message From Trichur Ganesh <tganesh@stlawu.edu> =====
>I am not clear what is the point here.  The way I see it, it is not only
Japan,
>but also any of the other "core" spaces that falls within the ambit of your
>strictures.  Why this mania for singling out Nippon?  "Minamata Shigeru"
(MS).

>50168529 wrote:
>
>> Dear WSN
>>
>> Can a Nation be trusted to be a World citizen when people from the Nation
>> still uses words like "the Manchurian INCIDENT"?  By simply admitting the
>> wrongs of the Nation in history, there is a future. Keep hiding behind the
>> facets of imperialism, feudalism or shogunism will not make Japan great.
>> Certainly it will not make Japan the leader of the NEW World Order, whether
it
>> is hiding behind the facet of World Government or not.
>>
>> Remember the "Great Asia Coexistence" banner hoisted for the bloody
invasion
>> of Asian countries during  WWII.  Remember the invasion of Manchuria.
>> Remember the gem warfare.  Remember the war crimes not prosecuted. Remember
>> the history text-books.  Remember the "Comfort Women". Remember Pearl
Harbor.

>> Can Japan be trusted as a leader of the "World Party" controlling the
"World
>> Government" by the year 2020?  Over my dead body, and that of millions of
>> peace loving citizens of the world.
>>
>> Beware of the true nature of  Japan - that of an Island country, and the
need
>> thereof to go out and conquer for resources and for its own survival.
Beware
>> of the need to rein in the ambitions of a multi-trillion land and bond
owner
>> of world assets - the trillions that Japanese imperialist, feudalist and
>> shoguns have amassed through economic expansion into all corners of the
world.
>>  Beware of the need for foreign energy and oil, and fish and whales.
Beware
>> of the excuses for war - behind the talk for peace.
>>
>> Can Japan be trusted?  Perhaps it is time to come out of the closet and
admit
>> the wrongs, make it right and move on as a proud Nation, and not as one
always
>> living under the dark clouds of shame and guilt.
>>
>> Just like incarcerations of criminals in maximum security facilities, the
US