Re: Friedman and the Truth
by Khaldoun Samman
21 February 2003 04:06 UTC

I would add Safire to this list.  I tell you what, I
find it difficult to read NY Times these days with
their pro-Zionist, bomb-the-hell-out-of-the-Arab
attitude.  Whats ironic is that I'm beginning to find
the Arab press and news sources more honest and
reflective than the so-called free press of the US.
CNN, ABC News, NY Times... I'm finding them all so
much cruder than Al-Jezeera, Al-Ahram... Maybe the US
press needs to learn a few things from the corrupt,
greezy, camel-loving Aarabs?

Khaldoun