Re: Powell's Exquisite Evidence: Internet Plagiarism
by Elson Boles
12 February 2003 17:38 UTC

I read the situation differently:
- Al Jazeera apparently has an agreement with the US to provide copies
of materials from Al Queda.
- Osama bin Laden wants the US to attack Iraq to escalate the conflict.
The timing of Osama's release is designed to support the (false) US
argument that there is a link between Al Queda and Iraq.

Elson