Fw: A Call For Peace
by Justus Ogembo
05 February 2003 14:21 UTC

Title: FW: A Call For Peace
--------------------
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:11 AM
Subject: FW: A Call For Peace

Hey Folks:  Take the time and let your voice be heard, don't wait  - do it
today!!!!!!!!  Please share with family and friends.

     The Bush White House has an "opinion" line for you to call. So call and
give your opinion of the proposed war in Iraq. The line only accepts calls
from 9-5 EST., Monday thru Friday. Just call the White House at  202-456-1111.
A machine will detain you for only a moment and then a pleasant live operator
will thank you for saying "I oppose" or "I  approve." It will only take minutes.

Note that the weekends are closed for  calls.

The president has said that he wants to know what the American  people are
thinking. Let him know. Time is running out. Then please forward  this e-mail
to at least five people right away.