Re: thanx
by Khaldoun Samman
22 October 2002 14:37 UTC

Balkan,

You may want to also check out Alvin Y. So, "Social Change and Development: Modernization, Dependency, and World-Sysem Theories," Sage (1990).  I find it very accessible for new students and a quick introduction to the debates surrounding the issue of development.  Also, for each perspective it introduces a short discussion of many classic and postclassic texts.

Khaldoun

 "Devlen, Balkan (UMC-Student)" <bdff5@mizzou.edu> wrote:

Thanks to all who promptly responded my query :) I will send the bibliography and my review paper to the list when it is finished in case some people find it interesting. Thanks for the help again.

Balkan Devlen

Do you Yahoo!?