Re: Saima Alvi's Contribution to Understanding
by wwagar
01 October 2002 22:23 UTC

Paul,

        Thanks.  I just read your comment, after sending my own homily.
Yes, let us never forget that we are given all this baloney about races
and nationalities courtesy of the capitalist world-system, trading, as is
its wont, on any traditional divisions or follies that it can adapt to its
uses.

        Warren