Zerzan and The Catastrophe of Postmodernism
by Emilio José Chaves
27 July 2002 02:22 UTC

Hello. The systemic approaches belong to the family of mega-theories. I
believe that any community necessarily  produces megadiscourses as part of
their cultural life. If they are good, bad, useful or dangerous, that’s
another point. Therefore critics to pomo’s implicit mega-theories are
important to WSN readers. I include here the web address of an interesting
article by John Zerzan, The Catastrophe of Postmodernism, at:
http://www.primitivism.com/postmodernism.htm

OK. Enjoy it. Emilio

Emilio José Chaves
Address: Edif. Los Héroes Apto. 604