Re: Social Science, Science, and Empirical Study
by francesco ranci
10 July 2002 13:05 UTC

From my point of view Deterministic Laws and
Probabilistic Laws are different in that the former
are made of one verbal construction (examples: "men
die", "men speak", "men eat") while the latter use
more than one ("men live or die", "men speak English,
Italian, Chinese, or other languages", "men eat a
fraction of one, one, two, three, or more times every
day").

Francesco

=== message truncated ===