CBC video, of Israeli media clips that got through the Israelistate-military censorship
by Mark Douglas Whitaker

Story from the www.indymedia.org:8081 newswire

Checkout independent media coverage of politics, protest, and life
at: http://www.indymedia.org:8081

This message was sent to you by:

Comments: if this was in black and white, it would be a German Nazi film
from the 1930s reel. Instead it was from this week, in Israel, in color.
View this footage filmed by Israeli media, that the Israeli media has
broadcast over the dual hurdles of their own state and military censorship
practices they even have on their own media (much less the entire refusal
of other countries corporate media representation.) This is a CBC report,
compiled from the Israeli footage, and some of thier own. It's very
damning, and revolting, particularly when the Jewish soldier
says--paraphrasing, "i don't know what we are doing here. It's
purification. I don't know why such a good Hebrew boy is doing so far from
home, in all this filth.'

Article by: cbc news
Saturday 27 Apr 2002

Summary:movie shows one of the CRIMES that israel Soldiers do for
palestenian people

Weblink: http://cbc.ca/clips/ram-lo/macdonald_censored020318.ram

Reference at indymedia website:
http://www.indymedia.org:8081//front.php3?article_id=176746

Article:
do u want to see one of the israel soldiers crime?
just click to know the answer of why palestenial peopl bomb thier self to
kill at least one jew
http://cbc.ca/clips/ram-lo/macdonald_censored020318.ram