Re: NYTimes.com Article: Saudi Tells Bush U.S. Must Temper Backing ofIsrael (fwd)
by Elson Boles

But there are significant details omitted by Bumiller -- the absence of
which shows her own personal bias.  It was the late arriaval of Abdullah
(incredibly over 10 minutes) which caused the meeting with Mr. Bush to run
past 3:30.  It was in fact this unexpected event which caused the
disproportionaly extended meeting and led to the now famous Turkey sighting
from Mr. Bush's (beige-colored Ford) pickup truck.

html?ex=1020809909&ei=1&en=ba73cda921d7a95d

HOW TO ADVERTISE
onlinesales@nytimes.com or visit our online media
kit at http://www.nytimes.com/adinfo

help@nytimes.com.

Copyright 2002 The New York Times Company