Re: An eyewitness report from inside Ramallah
by John Till

I'd just like to remind folks that many of us are subscribed here to
read and participate in dialogue and debate about World Systems Theory.
Yesterday, I received a WSN post that was a forward-of-a-forward style
post about the supposed "real story" of what happened in Jenin (that the
place was wired like a giant bomb, etc.).

Posts of this nature (or forwards of forwards expressing opposing
viewpoints) can easily be considered internet spam. Can we agree to
place *some* limits on what kinds of things can be forwarded (e.g.,
articles in online publications)?

John Till