new issue of Organdi Quarterly
by faullimmel matthieu

Please circulate among your colleagues/friends (Sorry for cross-posting):

We're happy to announce the launch of Organdi Quarterly's fourth issue (Can we still talk about art?), with contributions in English and French by Stanley Bulbach, Jean Catoire, Nicolas Bacri, Nicolas Robert, Rémy Oudghiri, Ellen Gorman, Brian D. Crawford and Malte Schophaus, Edem Awumey and Anton Karl Kozlovic.

We hope that you will find some interest in this new issue:

http://www.geocities.com/organdi_revue

Best regards
Matthieu Faullimmel