Re: Hamas and all that
by michael pugliese

>...Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of
Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we
are saying...
The Attempt to Isolate the Palestinian People:

Article Thirty-Two:

World Zionism, together with imperialistic powers, try through
a studied plan and an intelligent strategy to remove one Arab
state after another from the circle of struggle against Zionism,
in order to have it finally face the Palestinian people only.
Egypt was, to a great extent, removed from the circle of the
struggle, through the treacherous Camp David Agreement. They
are trying to draw other Arab countries into similar agreements
and to bring them outside the circle of struggle.

The Islamic Resistance Movement calls on Arab and Islamic nations
to take up the line of serious and persevering action to prevent
the success of this horrendous plan, to warn the people of the
danger eminating from leaving the circle of struggle against
Zionism. Today it is Palestine, tomorrow it will be one country
or another. The Zionist plan is limitless. After Palestine, the
Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When
they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire
to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the
"Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct
is the best proof of what we are saying.

Leaving the circle of struggle with Zionism is high treason,
and cursed be he who does that. "for whoso shall turn his back
unto them on that day, unless he turneth aside to fight, or retreateth
to another party of the faithful, shall draw on himself the indignation
of Allah, and his abode shall be hell; an ill journey shall it
be thither." (The Spoils - verse 16). There is no way out except
by concentrating all powers and energies to face this Nazi, vicious
Tatar invasion. The alternative is loss of one's country, the
dispersion of citizens, the spread of vice on earth and the destruction
of religious values. Let every person know that he is responsible
before Allah, for "the doer of the slightest good deed is rewarded
in like, and the does of the slightest evil deed is also rewarded
in like."

The Islamic Resistance Movement consider itself to be the spearhead
of the circle of struggle with world Zionism and a step on the
road. The Movement adds its efforts to the efforts of all those
who are active in the Palestinian arena. Arab and Islamic Peoples
should augment by further steps on their part; Islamic groupings
all over the Arab world should also do the same, since all of
these are the best-equipped for the future role in the fight
with the warmongering Jews.

"..and we have put enmity and hatred between them, until the
day of resurrection. So often as they shall kindle a fire of
war, Allah shall extinguish it; and they shall set their minds
to act corruptly in the earth, but Allah loveth not the corrupt
doers." (The Table - verse 64).

It very
>interesting.  The site, as he presumable knows,  carries the
work of authors
>who believe in a very fundamentlist Zionist standpoint.  Indeed
articles
>advocate the killing of Yasser Arafat , (likening him to Hitler
and
>Goebbels),  believe the PLO/PA are terrorists and refute the
existance of
>anybody called Palestinians or there right to a State believing
that they
>are Arabs who migrated there or there abouts post 1948.  Some
authors also
>believe that Israel should keep any land taken in 1967 as it
was given to
>Israeli's by God and Jeruslam should be site of a new temple
[least I think
>that is what they mean] and the home of the US embassy too.
 Muslims are
>characterised in an extremely hostile way as are , the UN, and
, rather
>oddly CNN.  The general drift is that Israel should destroy
any opposition
>and ultimately expel the arab population who are liars and terrorists.
>
>It is therefore in Jonathan's eyes wrong and ilegal for someone
to forward
>an email from Hamas,  but perfectly okay to use research that
is taken from
>the Web site of an extremist organisation with often racist
views which
>advocates the murder and shall we call it Transfer of Palestinians
Arabs.