Re: Fwd: A Must Read: Brillinat article on the Indian situation by an Indian IAS OfficeR!
by Trich Ganesh

I have thought and felt the same too: the land called India is almost
beyond all recognition.  India is becoming the despair of its
children.  Part of the problem is the money for these operations,
which I think are financed in no small part by non-resident Hindus
who work and live abroad, and who regularly send money to fund
the pogrom-ers.  It is an everlasting shame, and it cuts me to the
quick, and it makes be horribly ashamed of being born a Hindu.
Issac Deutscher once wrote a book called "The Non-Jewish Jew",
where he identifies Marx, Spinoza, Trotsky, among others, as non-
Jewish Jews.  Is it not time for all Hindus everywhere, who have the
least amount of self-respect and who wish to be contradiction-free
(as if that were possible!) to declare their allegiance against all
these rotten-to-the core-Hindus, who are the most shameless,
most atrocious, most hateful of all the nether-forces that stalk
today a periphery subject to the unevenly exploitative domination of
US capital?

I thank you again for bringing this article to my attention.  TKG.