mystery abounds
by Mark Siegmund

Hi, on top of all the www.whitehouse.org mystery--I also learned this
morning that our webpage domain name http://www.tetworld.org has not been
available for months--as when I click it on my browser it goes directly to
the domain name redirect url which is:
http://members.tripod.com/~Tetworld/intro.html

also, following the "cache clearing" strategy sent to me by Washington Post,
I received the following email from someone who had been following this
morning's drama...
mark