Re: Transnational Terrorism (Stemplowski, editor)
by g kohler

here is an addendum in response to kjkhoo's point --

The editor understands the book as an "invitation to a debate" on the
topic (p. 7). He writes: "After the September 11th attack in the USA, I
started writing letters to some thirty authors inviting them to send in
papers", eleven sent in papers, "nine have been included" (p.7) "Roughly
half of them apply world-system concepts, the remaining apply a
globalisation type of analysis, an international community approach, or
a mixture of classical political science methods. I am keeping the
"World System" in the title to point to the main theme of the debate. .
. . nothing more than a first approximation was intended in such a short
time: We hope to stimulate the debate." (p.8)

GK

Still paying $22.95 a month for unlimited dial-up? Get 3webXS, only $9.95 a
month!!!
Switch & Save at http://www.Get3web.com/?mkid=emt001