Re: Re Koop re Frank re the Communist Manifesto: critique
by kjkhoo

briefly, it's khoo, not koop.

and yes, i'm aware of your history, and was not impugning it. simply
addressing that business of personal identity.

i'm also not worried about those who are dead and gone. it's those
who are still living i was concerned for.