PEWS NEWS info req
by Thomas D. [tom] Hall

For those not in Political Economy of the World-System section of the American
Sociological Association, ignore the following.  I am using WSN to reach those
members who may not be on the ASA mailing list.

If you want more information visit our web page:
http://acad.depauw.edu/~thall/PEWSHP.htm

------------
TO:  PEWS MEMBERS
RE:  PEWS NEWS, Elections

PEWS members.  I am preparing the next edition of PEWS NEWS.  The primary
information will be on up coming ASA elections, including some by –laws
changes for PEWS.  But if you have information you would like to have in PN,
please submit it to me ASAP.

Thanks,

tom
---------