Fwd: Request for information on anti-terrorist laws
by Sabri Oncu

From: "Nicola Bullard" <N.Bullard@focusweb.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:44:57 +0700

Subject: DEBATE: Request for information on anti-terrorist laws

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Greetings from Bangkok. As you know, in the aftermath of
September 11 many countries have promulgated or re-activated
repressive and anti-democratic laws in the name of
"anti-terrorism."

At Focus, we are putting together a report and analysis of this
new
wave of repression and we want to make it as comprehensive as
possible. If you have any relevant information, whether it's case
studies, articles, commentaries, petitions or even legal texts,
it would
be great if you could send them to me by email. English is
simplest for
us, but we can find a solution for other languages

Thanks very much for you help and we will, of course, send out
the
paper once it's finalised.

in solidarity and with thanks,

Nicola