WS work on responses to cultural hegemony?
by Laura Toussaint
08 November 2001 05:03 UTC

Hello everyone,

I am working on a paper in which the main focus is placing the events of Sept. 11 (and terrorism in general) in the WS context, a task that is proving difficult as I have not yet found much material that addresses reactions to cultural impositions. I have a lot on the response to the economic effects of globalization, yet since whoever is behind Sept. 11 obviously has access to economic resources, I don't feel this quite gets to the heart of the matter. Does anyone have suggestions as far as books, articles, or other resources that may provide information on this in a substantial manner?

Thank you, and have a beautiful day!

Laura Toussaint