South-South Relations
by Daniel Pinéu
06 November 2001 15:38 UTC

Fellow list members,

I am currently writing a paper, from the viewpoint of (critical) geopolitics about "South-South realtions in a globalized world".

Can any of you provide me with sources for my research? If possible, can you rely more heavily on Internet-based sources that actual bibliography? Libraries here, I'm afraid, are not as comprehensive as I would have them, so any bibliographic suggestions in print might be extremely difficult to come by (they are welcome, nonethe less). Needless to say, personal views, comments or materials by yourselves will be most welcome, and duly acknowledged.

Hope to get some feedback on this. Thank you beforehand for your attention,

Best regards,

Daniel Pinéu
danielfrp@hotmail.com

BA Hons. Political Science & International Relations
Universidade Nova de Lisboa