No Subject
by Seyed Javad
14 September 2001 21:25 UTC

Hi,
There are other voices out there! Check this one:

Here is another edition of the Historicism.org Newsletter!

PERMISSION GRANTED TO FORWARD WIDELY. VALUABLE INFORMATION ABOUT ISLAM BELOW

Greetings!

On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, the entire world stood in horror as two jet
airliners crashed into the World Trade Center buildings in New York City.
Already, law enforcement officials have linked the bombings to radical Islamic
groups, possibly headed by Osama bin Laden.

However, did you know that the historicist interpretation of Biblical prophecy
has much to say about Islam, especially within the book of Revelation?

Indeed, if Christians today were to understand these prophecies we would be
aware of the serious threat of Islam. To that end, the Foundation has compiled
various resources for your use.

First, I would direct you to the following articles by the Rev. Prof. Dr.
Francis Nigel Lee (in PDF):

1. Calvin on Islam
http://www.historicism.org/readingmaterials/CalvIslam.pdf

2.Luther on Islam and the Papacy
http://www.historicism.org/readingmaterials/loiatp.pdf

Interestingly, Martin Luther observed that, "The Turk and the Pope do not differ
at all in the form of religion; they vary only in words and ceremonies."

Indeed, the Pope is planning a visit to Kazakakhstan this month. The Vatican
news agency Zenit reported that, "More Muslims than Christians will attend the
big public Mass that John Paul II will celebrate when he visits Kazakhstan this
month."

The report goes on to say that, "The grand mufti has called on Muslim faithful
to prepare to receive the Great Guest. Several Muslim religious leaders have
invited Muslims to attend the Mass, 'a sacred action, which will do us good
also,' they said."

In addition to these reading sources, we would direct you to the following audio
narrations of the sections on Islam in E.B. Elliott's Horae Apocalypticae:

1. Islam in Revelation #1
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonID=82601231351

2. Islam in Revelation #2
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonID=9601232833

Additionally, you are encouraged to listen to the following two audio messages
from Brother Peter Hammond, Director of Frontline Fellowship in Africa:

1. Revival Amidst (Islamic and Communistic) Persecution
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonID=51201212553

2. Islamic Persecution of Christians (Jihad and Slavery)
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonID=51201183154

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS MESSAGE WIDELY AND VISIT THE HRF WEBSITE AT:

http://www.historicism.org

Kafkazli Seyed