USA - THE ENEMY OF ISLAM
by fl1nt --------
14 September 2001 02:00 UTC

"And when it is said to them, do not make mischief on the earth, the say, we
are the peacemakers, surely they are ischief but they know not"
[Al-Bakarah: 11]

                                USA
                        THE ENEMY OF ISLAM
"The final hour ill not come until the Muslim conquer the whitehouse"
[Tabarani]

I'm writing from Italy. Today my Governament and his Opposition are in
accordance to support USA in the war to fight terrorism. They agreed with
Luttwak that the target are Pakistan, which support Taleban, and
Afghanistan.
Here where i live i'm surrounded by Pakistani people which work in our
factories. They are very scared cause our media put in evidence the
responsibility of muslim in the attack to USA.
Probably the wars are very far from you! But i remember when Nato attacked
Serbia and our media telling a lot of lies about civilian targets and so on!
Today the more powerful Nato base is in Kosovo! Please help us with more
coherent analysis and forget any kind of conspiracy game! Here is another
world war coming again!

Sorry for my bad English..
fl1nt

A Muslim activists questioning Sheikh Omar regarding the recent attack on
USA.

Q1) What is the Islamic verdict regarding the recent attack on USA?
Answer: It is a crime and violation for the sanctity of Human beings which
is prohibited in Islam.

Q2) How is USA at war with Islam and yet your saying that it is prohibited
to attack it?
Answer: USA government and its military forces is engaging in aggression and
atrocities against Muslims in Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Sudan and
supporting the Pirate State of Israel, and the dictator Leaders in the
Muslim world. Therefore US Government and its Military forces are a
legitimate target as far as Islam is concerned, however it is not a
justification to attack American People because Islam forbid us to fight
people because of their Nationality, Color, etc... rather because of their
aggression or occupation.
Q3) But the attack yesterday targeted the American Government and the
Pentagon, so how could you say it is crime and violation?
Answer: First of all there is no proof until now that Muslims are behind the
attack. But Even if a Muslim is behind the attack still it is prohibited to
Hijack Civilian Aeroplanes which contain civilian people and blow or
sacrifice them over Military or Civilian Target.

Q4) Why do you distinguish between the American People and American
Government and its Military Forces?
Answer: Because Allah (swt) order us to fight against those who fight you
regardless of their nationality. In Islam life have sanctity which cannot be
violated because of a passport holder.
Q5) What is the Islamic Verdict of Hijacking a civilian airplane?
Answer: It is prohibited (haram) and a Sin.
Q6) What about the airplane which hit the pentagon? Isn't that a legitimate
target?
Answer: Despite the fact that the Pentagon constitute to be the center or
the heart of the US Military, but yet the civilians onboard have sanctity
and it is prohibited to use them as a weapon against a military target. Been
nobody onboard the matter would be different.
Q7) Is there any lessons we could learn fom the recent attack against USA?
Answer: Islamically speaking the whole recent attack against the civilians
in the USA is prohibited and a crime as far as Islam is concerned, however
some lessons we could derived out of it:

The first lesson for all people show that what is happen is the consequences
of the atrocities and the aggression committed by the US Government and its
forces against the third World in general and the Muslim World e.g. The US
support For the state of Israel, the continues bombing for Iraqi people,
Occupying of Muslim land in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt and Turkey, and the
attack against Somalia, Sudan and Afghanistan etc...in Particular.

The Second lesson show that the guilty conscious and the Hearted of the
Western Government, Media and people who victimize Muslims and Islam for a
decades how they rush quickly to accuse their victims i.e. Islam and
Muslims.

The Third lesson (if Muslims who were behind it) that the determination to
die for a just cause

The fourth Lesson show that the Western powers does not care about Muslim
lives and blood.

The Fifth it shake the arrogance of the Western Government and undermine
their claims to be invulnerable country in the World, and show that there is
no defense system could stand in the way of the determination of a person
who wants to become a Martyr.

Sheikh Omar bin Bakri bin Muhammad is currently the judge of the Shari'ah
court for the UK, The Secretary General of The Islamic World League, The
principal lecturer of the London school of Shari'ah, The Leader of
Al-Muhajiroun & The Spokesman of The International Islamic Front.

Here some islamic sites:
http://www.obm.clara.net
http://www.almuhajiroun.com (please take a look at Issue 6)
http://www.hizballah.org/