Fwd: Re: [COMMUNISM LIST]Marcus Aurelius
by Seyed Javad
06 September 2001 15:57 UTC

seyedjavad
From: "Juan Carlos Cruz Guzman"
To: communism@lists.econ.utah.edu
Subject: Re: [COMMUNISM LIST]Marcus Aurelius
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:54:18 +0000
Communism List:
http://homepage.eircom.net/~kampf/
Workers of the world unite!
_______________________________________
Hello all: How are you? I think you're right about it. Nietzsche said
something about it, he linked luxury needs and the excess of materialism's
needs with physiological decadence, in other words when you dedgenerate
physically or in simple words (when you turn ugly and sick) those things
will have as a *consequence* a greater need of stimulants and gratification
(from luxuries and vices)
this is an interesting topic
Juan Carlos