Genoa
by Tausch, Arno
01 August 2001 08:18 UTC

Dear colleagues

during the next minutes I will supply you with a long analytical posting
from the Guardian on the Genoa fallout that tries to integrate also articles
on the world political and economic implications of what has happened.

Of course, these postings reflect my own clipping of the international press
and in no way are the opinion of any government, whatsoever, including the
Commission in Brussels and my own government.

I hope you will enjoy the exhaustive 30 page documentation.

Kind regards

Arno Tausch