Re: Hardt & Negri on Genoa
by colin s. cavell
22 July 2001 22:48 UTC

Boris,

Not a great way to prove your argument, that is by exhorting the
questioner that something is indeed there if only they would go look it
up.  In debates of this nature, the burden is on you to bring forth the
textual evidence.

On this particular issue, I give Louis one point and you none.

Regards,

colin