Call for papers for 2002 PSA Annual Meeting -- with the dates of the conference.
by Andrew Jorgenson
05 June 2001 20:11 UTC

I apologize for not specifying the dates for the conference described below.
The annual PSA (Pacific Sociological Association) conference will take place from April 18-21, 2002 in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Greetings.

I am co-organizing two sessions for the 2002 PSA conference in Vancouver, British Columbia and I invite anyone interested to submit.

Session 127: Global Hegemony and Resistance in the Modern World-System
Session 186: Is There a Global City System?

Organizers: Andrew Jorgenson and Shoon Lio, University of California, Riverside, Dept. of Sociology-83, Riverside, CA 92521-0419; email: jorgensonandrew@hotmail.com
Please send submissions with an abstract to the email address listed above.

Andrew Jorgenson
Assistant Editor - Journal of World-Systems Research
Department of Sociology and
Institute for Research on World-Systems
University of California, Riverside