Re: Edward Said: "Defiance, Dignity and the Rule of Dogma"
by Flávio Saraiva
20 May 2001 16:26 UTC

Dear Professor Carlos!

Your Email have a powerful virus!
Take care!

Flávio.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: Edward Said: "Defiance, Dignity and the Rule of Dogma"

This is an excellent article, valid not only for the case of the Palestino-Israeli conflict but for social sciences and intellectuals in general. The article did not get to me in a complete form, it was mutilated at the end. Could any of you send me the complete version? Thanks, Carlos Alzugaray

Dr. Carlos Alzugaray,
Profesor Titular,
Vicerrector de Investigaciones a.i.,
Instituto Superior de Relaciones Internacionales (ISRI),
Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (MINREX),
Calle 22 No. 111,
Miramar, Playa,
Habana 10300,
Cuba.
Teléfonos: (53-7) 22-2571 al 73, 22-3593.
Fax: (53-7) 29-0683.
Email: calzugaray@minrex.gov.cu/alzugarayc@isri.minrex.gov.cu