Re: [Fwd: Klein and Bello] (fwd)
by Michael Yount
02 May 2001 06:18 UTC

In an online discussion recently, Ms. Klein had the following to
say about the review:

  Walden Bello is one of my personal heroes and frankly, I agree with
  much of his critique of No Logo. I just wrote him a long letter
  about it, actually. He's right about the limits of brand based
  campaigning and I've been trying very hard to address that in my work
  since No Logo.

(source: http://talk.guardian.co.uk/WebX?128@100.DDvYcdJjVPh^0@.ee824c9 )

Some of her recent work is available at http://www.nologo.org/

Michael